Thus Saith the Lord

A ministry encouraging everyone to study their Bibles for a ‘Thus Saith the Lord’. 1. We are not a church nor are we trying to replace the church. We encourage regular church attendance (based upon Hebrews 10:25). 2. We are not a following but we encourage people to properly follow every word of God (based upon Matthew 4:4). 3. We are an international, non-profit, personal ministry team.

700 Clay Street
Carlisle, PA 17013
717-249-8785

Dickinson College Radio WDCV

Dickinson College Radio WDCV

WDCV is Dickinson College’s student-driven radio station. We focus on underrepresented music and high-quality public affairs programming.

Our studio is located on Dickinson College’s beautiful campus in downtown Carlisle, Pennsylvania. We are proud members of this community, and we take pride in serving as a link from the College to the borough of Carlisle and to the world at large.

Carlisle, PA 17013
717-2451444

Project S.H.A.R.E.

Project S.H.A.R.E., formed in January 1985, is an interfaith, non-profit cooperative effort created to meet the needs of the hungry by providing supplementary food on a monthly basis.  Assistance is provided to the communities of Carlisle, Carlisle Springs, Mt. Holly Springs, Boiling Springs, Gardners, Plainfield and Middlesex, New Kingston, Pennsylvania.

5 North Orange Street, Suite 4
Carlisle, PA 17013
717.249.7773

Carlisle Chamber of Commerce

Carlisle Chamber of Commerce Vision:  Our Vision is to be the recognized leader in fostering business development in the Central Cumberland County area.

Carlisle Chamber of Commerce Mission:  To be a catalyst that will actively promote and support responsible economic growth in the Carlisle region, while continuing to provide enhanced benefits for our membership and a vibrant quality of life for our community.

212 N. Hanover St.
Carlisle, PA 17013
717-243-4515

First Presbyterian Church of Carlisle

Our heritage goes back to 1734, when a large settlement of sturdy, God-fearing Scots-Irish from Lancaster County established a Presbyterian Church at Meeting House Springs, located on the Conodoguinet Creek about two miles west of the Carlisle Public Square.

The first minister was installed there in 1739 and preached from a crude pulpit in a one-room log church. Eventually, Meeting House Springs proved to be too far removed from the new county seat of Carlisle, established in 1751, so the congregation moved to town in 1757 and subsequently built the edifice in which we worship today. Behind the old stone walls at Meeting House Springs endures what is left of our earliest heritage, an old church graveyard with stones that date back to 1744 – the oldest anywhere in Cumberland Valley.

Please continue your visit to our website and our church.

2A North Hanover Street
Carlisle, PA 17013
(717) 243-4612